Saturday, 14 July 2007
Here we go
I was tagged by Jeff shortly before my exams ended, now is time to pay it forward.
Here are the rules of the Crazy Eights meme:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
8 THINGS YOU Don't Know ABOUT ME (ER..you probably know 1 or 2 lol)
1. My first name really should be Junior by Nigerian standards (thankfully its not)
2. I have seen more cities and towns in Malaysia than Nigeria (even tho i only spent four yrs in Malaysia compared to about twenty in Nigeria)
3. I used to be a chained smoker. I made a deal with God in 2001, "i will quit smoking if you make me pass this terrible PHY101 exam". God kept his part of the bargain and i kept mine lol.
4. I started acting dramas in church at the age of 6
5. Presently, my favourite song is This is my now...by Jordin Sparks.
p.s. its playing now
6. I am a big..big fan of both George Bush and Tony Blair (there have been much worse leaders in history + George has a spine + Tony never loses)
7. i am from a small town in Ogun State, Nigeria called Sagamu and i love it there... (i'll usually listen to Carrie Underwood's "I aint in checotah (sagamu) anymore" to reminisce)
8. I really thot this list of 8 was never gonna end....
Tags: i am tagging a few pple whom i have been reading their blogs silently for a while. Here we go
Time to pay it forward