Tuesday 18 September 2007

whats up Michael?

I started the new job officially yestada. Well i must say its much more fun than my previous job (couldn't resist taking a swipe at my old employeres at inti lol).

Will be going for a seminar this weekend...the kind i used to pay for myself except this time, the company is paying. Now i am really enjoying London and will most likely postpone my trip to Nigeria from november to december....funny what a lil bit of money can do to a man huh?

School might suffer a bit but hey....who am i to complain lol? I guess i cannot thank God enough.

I was reading proverbs 31 today about the virtous woman...how she is kind, diligent, makes sure everyone in her home is catered for, her husband and children bless her...how the thrust of her being comes from the fear of the Lord. The bible says women like that are rare so i prayed...."God pls make my wife like that."

9 comments:

guchi guchi said...

I remember when i used to do that, God i want my wife to be like so and so...

Now i just let him choose.

The Talking Sheep said...

haha.. thinking about marriage dy (again?!?!?!?!)?? hehe

wek wek ^-^

Ayo said...

Gud to hear you're doing well.
I'm planning to go home in December as well. Maybe I'll see you - finally.

Yan Hui said...

wow!workin dy wor micheal..haha..=p

princesa said...

May God grant your wish, Amen.
Enjoy the seminar too.

lulu said...

wow, goooooooodfor you and the job thing, personally am stillasking God if my 'job-shift-shock' isa blessing andi have not been in tunewith him to know it wascoming or iamin thewrong place ....
and i am SO SURE your proverbs 31 woman will show up in the right time! God richly bless ya

Pea said...

Hmm! I wondered what brought me to this blog, until I got to the part about Prov 31! Long story. But God will get you that woman. I love your blog title, "Chronicles of a New Man." God bless you.

mShachi said...

Interesting...hehehe....god bless u

Anonymous said...

We are happy for you. All the best